Friday, November 12, 2010

Lemon Thyme Chicken

Every now and then I come across a recipe I have made and kept, but never copied over to the blog or computer. I try to trash these sheets of paper b/c I have so many. I loved this dish and glad I came across the recipe again.

1 package of chicken tenders

3/4 c. mayo
2 T. fresh thyme
1 1/2 t. lemon zest
3/4 t. salt
1/4 t. fresh ground black pepper
1/4 t. garlic powder
1/2 c. grated parmesan

Arrange chicken tenders in baking dish. Set aside. In a small mixing bowl, stir together mayo and remaining 6 ingredients. Spoon mayo mix over chicken tenders. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve over Angel hair pasta (recipe follows)

Angel Hair Pasta with tomatoes

8 oz. Angel Hair Pasta, cooked according the package directions and drained.

1/2 c. butter
3 T. lemon juice
1 t. salt
1 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. black pepper
1 bunch of green onions, sliced
1T. chopped fresh parsely
1 c. chopped Roma Tomatoes.

Mix all.


Arrange tenders in baking dish

No comments: