Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Parmesan Puffs

Another Betty Sims recipe that she recently shared with members of JLMC.

Alan loved, loved these Saturday night when I made some. So easy!

Parmesan Puffs
1 loaf of white bread (approx 30 pieces)
1 c. mayo (I used light)
1 c. parmesan cheese, grated (I grated my own of course)
1 medium onion, slice into thin slivers, placed in water to soak**

Preheat oven to 400. Using a round biscuit cutter, cut out 30 rounds. (Note: i used smaller rounds and cut 2 rounds from each slice of bread so I wouldn't waste so much bread and I didn't make 30). Mix mayo and parmesan. Spread each round with the mixture. Place a small piece of onion on top. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve hot.





**I sliced my onion about an hour or so before i made these and covered them in water and placed in the fridge.

No comments: