Saturday, January 10, 2015

Toffee Apple Dip

Not sure how this recipe never made the blog, but it's my go to easy recipe when I need to take something to social meetings.  It's so yummy and I never have leftovers (which can be good and bad!).  You can find the heath bits in with the chocolate chips.  I have used both the Heath chips that contain the chocolate and the bits of brickle that do not have it.  I prefer the actual Heath chips but either will work just fine.





Toffee Apple Dip
1 8-oz. cream cheese, softenened
1 c. brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
1 bag of Heath toffee bits
Apple slices

Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl with a mixer until well combined.  Fold in Heath chips (reserving some for the top).  Chill at least 2 hours before serving to make sure the sugar has dissolved.  I mold on into a round ball and sprinkle with reserved toffee bits.

No comments: