Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lasagna Ruffles


I had some leftover lasagna noodles that I wanted to use up, but I needed a recipe that didn't require baking or improvised baking so I decided I would do these.


I had 8 noodles left so I boiled them for 10 minutes. While they were cooking I mixed together
1 16 0z Part Skim Ricotta and 1 bag of Mozzerella cheese with 1/2 t. garlic powder and 1 t. parsley

When the noodles are done, drain.

Get a jar of your favorite pasta sauce (I used Classico Florentine with spinach and parmesan) and pour into the bottom of a baking dish.

Take one noodle at a time and lay out flat. Spread a generous amount of the cheese mixture on the noodle and roll up. Place in baking dish and top with parmesan cheese. I put mine in ruffle sides up, but it doesn't really matter.


Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese is heated throughout.

No comments: