- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (5 to 6 limes)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (2 oranges)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (3 cloves)
- 1 t. dried cilantro
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Combine the lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a ziploc bag. Add the chicken breasts. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Grill until done.
Serve over iceberg lettuce with a dollop of guacamole